Term 2 Week 7 22 February – 26 February
In English we learned:
- 3Ws1. Use effective strategies to tackle segmenting unfamiliar words to spell, including segmenting into individual sounds.
- 3Wp8. Collect examples of nouns, verbs and adjectives, and use the terms appropriately.
- 3Wa10. Write letters, notes and messages.
- 3Rx2. Scan passages to find specific information and answer questions.
In Mathematics we learned:
- 3Gm1. Consolidate using money notation.
- 3Gm2. Use addition and subtraction facts with a total of 100 to find change.
- 3Gl5. Solve word problems involving measures.
In Science we learned:
- 3Bh6. Sort living things into groups, using simple features and describe rationale for groupings
In IPC we learned:
- 2.5. Be able to gather information from simple sources.
- To know what animals lived in the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods