Term 2 Week 8: 1 March – 5 March
In English we learned:
- 3Ws1. Use effective strategies to tackle segmenting unfamiliar words to spell, including segmenting into individual sounds.
- 3Wp11. Understand pluralisation and use the terms ‘singular’ and ‘plural’.
- 3Wa10. Write letters, notes and messages.
- 3Wp1. Maintain accurate use of capital letters and full stops in showing sentences and check by reading own writing aloud.
In Mathematics we learned:
- 3Gl3. Use a ruler to draw and measure lines to the nearest centimetre.
- 3Mt3. Begin to calculate simple time intervals in hours and minutes.
In Science we learned:
- 3Bh6. Sort living things into groups, using simple features and describe rationale for groupings (TBAT classify dinosaurs into groups based on what they ate.)
- 2.11. Be able to communicate their geographical K and U to ask and answer questions about geographical and environmental features
In IPC we learned:
- 2.4. Be able to give some reasons for particular events and changes
- To know different extinction theories for dinosaurs