Of Mice and Men 26th & 27th October
In English this week we focused on:
- Completing Of Mice and Men
- Discussing whether George had a choice in killing Lennie – the ending.
- The impact of Lennie’s death on George and the reader; how this impact is created through Steinbeck’s use of language, imagery, sentence structure, punctuation.
- Curley’s, Carlson’s and Slim’s response to Lennie’s death – how this gives further insight to each of their characters
- Consolidating themes such as dreams, friendship and loneliness.
- Choosing Of Mice and Men Coursework 5 assignment topic on which to write an essay.