skip to Main Content
- The class continued to read chapter one.
- Development of character was this week’s focus: with reference to appearance, personality, dialogue, dialect and accent.
- A writer’s choice of vocabulary, simile, metaphor and language to convey character was analysed and discussed.
- Task questions were completed individually and the answers were discussed as a class.
- Home learning: watched a critically relevant YouTube clip that summarises and analyses Chapter 1 Of Mice and Men
- Home Learning: Critically analyse the relationship between George and Lennie using the PEEL paragraph format of writing. Due date: Thursday, 17th September.