Surabaya European School (SES) has three guiding principles which are:
- Everyone has the right to learn.
- Everyone has the right to feel and be safe.
- Everyone has the right to be respected.
- Is to create a stimulating and academically challenging education within an atmosphere of respect and support.
- Is to create young citizens of the world who are exemplary.
- Is to inspire students to become members of a globally-minded community who will create a positive future for themselves, for their families and communities.
In a caring and supportive environment, our school community develops self-motivated learners with a global perspective so that they are empowered to create positive change in their world and beyond.
- Open eyes.
- Open minds.
- Open hearts.